Friday, August 20, 2010

Two Kinds of Days

Daddy says, "Hun, there are two kinds of days.  Days you get your way and days ya don't!"  Don't you love the days you spend all day on the telephone talking to computers, literally?  I know you're laughing because that is exactly what you do when you have a situation and you need to talk to someone, you can't!  Well, my situation took 4 hours.  If it wasn't one problem it was another.  AND to top it off I had to involve my husband and, yes, I ended up being mad at him the most.  So here is the steps, #1) trying to do the right thing.  #2) uncooperative people.  #3) incompetent people,  #4) technology.  All this equals a day I didn't get my way.   Seriously, I don't know how people do it.  I know the things I do to cope with stupid people (lack of better word).  But, I am a little atypical (you know, odd, abnormal).  I sit cross legged on the floor, lay my arms on my knees, palms up, back straight, close my eyes and take a million deep breaths, run 6 miles and then my quandary disappears.  But who does that?  When I went to work that afternoon my complicated morning was history!  Its a fact though, we have so much stress in our lives our health is compromised!  If we don't initiate to expound, que sera sera old chap, our liability rises.  I love to make my days my own by making the most of them.  It's inevitable life throws curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment