Friday, July 22, 2011

NUTRITION SUPPORT

I FIGURED it out!!  I've been tossing around my ideas for years to my bff and I have started a lot of ideas/projects, too!  I always say, NEVER GIVE UP!  LOL!  I've been searching for a direction for my blog for a year now!!  I finally came up with an idea called NUTRITION SUPPORT.  I devised an eating plan that works with our normal daily lives along with, if you choose, a support type group.  I'm sending this out to all my lady friends!!  It's for US!!  I feel like WE all know what to do to be healthy but the lack of support keeps us from succeeding.  First, though, we have to be willing to ask for it.  Now that is the hardest part!!  I will be there to guide with my amazing ideas (laugh with me, not at me) and with YOU guys as my support, we can become healthier and happier consistantly!! ; )
Namaste'
?askjewels


No comments:

Post a Comment