Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YOGA

Everything happens for a reason.  We know that, most of the time.  I didn't have a free flowing day.  More than one heart wrenching moment occurred and with several long deep sighs and deep breaths, all ends well.  I swore there was a full moon and we noticed tonight the moon is getting full, good enough for me.  Summary of my day my boys are growing up and I don't like it!  The end!  : ) Now, how I got to that conclusion was LONG and involved and complicated because that's how I DO IT!  Here are a few steps leading up to my feat:  1) Driving the bus I had to slam on my brakes twice for wondering animals playfully running about, (heart stopper).  2) Teenage son not following through with my expectations, raising questions for his intentions and therefore causing committees gathering in my head.  3) Irritated with the advancement of technology and wishing for "the old days".  4) Cat Poooooo smell.  5) Deceiving advertisements, maniplitive businesses, and stupid people.  (laughing at myself, now)  I have so many blessings and positive challenges in my life.  I am very thankful and blessed.  Not everyday will go smooth, I do realize that. I also know the pain of letting go of our children tops the list.  I am thankful I have the knowledge to let go of what I can not control and reach deep into my beliefs and find comfort because without that I'd have to shoot my cats, kick out my children and quit my job!  Namaste!


ac

No comments:

Post a Comment