Monday, August 16, 2010

Diets Don't Work?

August 16, 2010- LOL!  @imjustsayin'
How many times have I read that sentence, "Diets Don't Work".  Well, I will admit, I've been on a lot of diets and they do work if you work them.  So, I disagree with that statement.  I do believe in making healthier choices and as long as they are permanent choices, you got it made!  I'm wise in Nutrition but that doesn't mean I am necessarily always on the right track.  Foods are addictive.  Mix in some stress, little depression, sprinkle with "loss of control".  The key for me has been and always has been, "Never give up completely", NEVER!  I've been divorced twice, raised three of my boys by myself and then finally met my wonderful husband of 12 years and had two more boys.  I was definitely one "out of control", "depressed", "stressed", mamma.  I was thin almost all of my adult life.  The last four years times have been tough experiencing biological changes, growing older, my boys leaving, (boo hoo) and I always come back to say, "Anything works if you work it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment