Saturday, February 5, 2011

IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU

"It all begins with you"  Ugh!  Not sure I like that title or that thought.  That's to much pressure!  I feel PRESSURED now!  I quit!  Now that is better, I quit and now no pressure.  AND I can rebel, too!  Even better!!  I'll show them............
Who is them?  Parents? God? Friends? A Relation?  Could be your wife or husband, or sibling.  It really doesn't matter who it is.  The only person really getting ripped off is YOU!  The only person that really cares, feels or desires is YOU!  Yep!  Not one other person besides yourself, cares as much as YOU do!  Ummm....nice, one!  What the hell is she rambling about?  As a mother of five wonderful, super cool, handsome, males, my world sucked!!!  At this moment in my life if I see another penis, butt crack, or hear another fart noise I'm jumping the next cliff!  HELP!  You say, awww her poor husband!  Screw him!  NO NO NO not poor MW!  Poor ME!  Definitely what brings me to my wonderful BLOG!  See I can vent, chat and share with the one and only CYPERSPACE!  God I love this!  My life has done a 180!  Well, maybe as of a week ago.  But that is another story for another day.  But for today, My title "It All Begins With Me" is truly where I am at in my life.  If I can think about the ingredients that make me happy and do them, most every single configuration in my life falls into place and that is a wonderful situation!  So all pressure is off now!!  The only thing I REALLY need to think about is myself..........and every single aspect of my life will be balanced and heading the right direction!  I LOVE PINK, FLOWERS, SUNNY, HAPPY, FLUFFY, FEATHERY, SHINNY, GLISTENING, POWDERS!  AWWW.....(that was for my boys)

LOVE-LOVE
Namaste'
ac

No comments:

Post a Comment