Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Raw Foods

So much fun watching Raw Food Videos.  I am trying to post a funny one I came across today.  I posted it on my facebook profile page so check it out!  My family and I are having "forced bonding" time the last three days.  YEP, going on day four tomorrow!  Because of the BLIZZARD of 2011, we've been hanging OUT TOGETHER!  Oh, really it hasn't been to much different than normal days around here.  My younger two boys are self-motivated and entertain themselves.  I would like to say they are self-sufficient....and for the most part they are.  I think because I am around so much they "use" me, and it kind of pisses me off!  LOL!   Quite possibly that might have more to do with me being the only girl here, like ALL THE TIME!!  My feelings get trampled, crushed, and obliterated in seconds!  I pout and then suck it up and move on!  Hence:  pouting can take days....so then I move on with my crazy ideas and my latest is:  I've been gearing up for a raw food challenge, again.  I use to eat an all raw foods diet several years ago, and gave it up for emotional and over-eating issues......that was suppose to be funny!  True, but funny!  I laugh because girls do this!!  They GIVE up themselves for stupid reasons and then no one suffers more than YOURSELF!  Why is that funny, because its STUPID!!  Always....I mean always....think of yourself first because guys will respect you for it!  If they don't respect you they will leave and you absolutely don't want them anyway!!  If you are truly a great person, do good things, think of yourself, have goals and plans, make strong and wise choices, you will have everything you want and more!  Well, I am off to watch a movie and plan my raw food day tomorrow!  Its a great snowy day!!
Namaste'
ac

No comments:

Post a Comment