Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Need To Miss a Beat

OREOS....don't love them.  I am feeling some pressure of up coming events.  So, I sent a text to my husband buy oreos.  He text right back, ok!  Then I got a phone call, "Whats the matter?"  I was laughing out loud and replied, "Oh nothing!"  Lie!  I didn't think anything was wrong.  But I am tired and I am feeling the pressures to get everything done in only three more days for my sons dance competition.  I decided I needed to find my center, take a deep breath and stop what I was doing.  And in two minutes, I felt back on track and ready to tackle my weekend.  I am going to remember to drink lots of water, eat light, and take my vitamins.  Because in the hub-bub of the weekend, not one person is going to give a crap about me, my feelings and what I am doing, therefore why give up taking great care of myself just because I am tired, broke, and anxious.  Then in the end, I will still feel happy, healthy and ultimately fantastic! 
Namaste'
ac

No comments:

Post a Comment